Timberland Men's Mt. Maddsen Low Waterproof Hiking Shoes
Choose your own adventure in Timberland® Mt. Maddsen Low hiking shoes. These versatile waterproof hikers transition from your favorite outdoor activity to casual day-to-day wear. Whatever the day entails, keep dry with durable, waterproof leather and stay light on your feet thanks to the OthroLite® foam footbed and molded EVA midsoles. The TPU shank provides support while the Green Rubber™ outsole delivers reliable traction.
- Durable, longwearing upper made in premium full-grain waterproof leather and Pendleton™ wool
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable in any weather
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- OrthoLite® foam footbed helps keep feet dry, has antimicrobial properties and lends long-term cushioning
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- SensorFlex™ technology in midsole and outsole offers support, suspension and flexibility
- Internal TPU shank for torsional rigidity
- Green Rubber™ outsole for traction
- Style: TB09530A214
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 72527856
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jack Light and Comfortable Have only worn these a couple of times so I can't attest to long term ruggedness so that is why I only gave 4 stars. Otherwise, these shoes are as described in the review headline. Also, I have a EE foot and ordered the "wide" size which fit very nicely. I'll wear these a lot so I'll be able to give a longevity review soon enough if anyone asks me to. May 4, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Derryberry Timberland quality As usual a well made comfortable shoe! Great traction, and pretty water proof as well. Dick's delivered ahead of schedule too! January 20, 2016
1-2 of 2