Diamondback Adult Serios S Road Bike
NOW: $2999.99 (14% off!)
You will make a statement when you ride the Diamondback® Adult Serios S Road Bike at your next race event. Engineered with a full carbon frame and a Time Trail frame, this bike delivers an ultra-light ride and a more aerodynamic pedaling position for fast speeds. With a Serios Aero Fork, Ultra Sport 700c wheels, and a Shimano 105 drivetrain, the Serios S will keep you at the front of the pack.
This Diamondback Bike arrives at your door 99% assembled. Attach the front wheel, the saddle, the pedals, and you will be ready to ride!
- Frame Sizes: 50cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Frame: Serios Aero TimeTrial Frameset, Unidirectional Carbon, 1-3/8" Taper
- Fork:Diamondback Serios Aero Fork, Unidirectional Carbon,1-3/8" Taper
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: FSA IS-2-138
- Cranks: Shimano 105, FC-5800 53/39T, 11sp
- Bottom Bracket: PRAXIS PF30-Shimano Conversion
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, FD-5800, 11sp, Braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, RD-5800, 11sp
- Cog Set: Shimano 105, CS-5800 11sp, 11-25T
- Shifter: Shimano Dura Ace Bar End, SL-BSR1, 11sp
- Chain: KMC X11L
- Hub (F): HED Sealed Cartridge 20h
- Hub (R): HED Sealed Cartridge 24h Cassette
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: HED Flanders C2+, 20h/24h
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport II 700x23
- Brakes: Shimano 105 BR-5810 Direct Mount
- Brake Levers: TRP 879
- Pedals: Resin Test Ride Pedal
- Handlebar: Vision TriMax Base Bar 42cm w/TriMax Pro Aero Clip-on R-Bend
- Grips: DBR Race tape w/Gel
- Stem: DB 3D Forged,31.8mm, 7°
- Seat: ISM Prologue w/Steel Rails
- Seat Post: DB TT Aero Carbon w/Ritchey Seat Clamp
- Extras: Front Derailluer Hanger, Rear Derailluer Hanger, 2x/10mm Aero Headset Spacer, 2x/15mm Aero Headset Spacer, TOP TUBE GEL PACK BAG.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Lifetime limited on frame, 1-year limited on parts
- Style: 02-15-1560
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 72553866