PUMA Women's Roma Metallic Casual Shoes
NOW: $49.99 (23% off!)
Taking you back to the 1960's, the PUMA® Roma fashion sneaker has a sleek silhouette and updated comfort details. The original Roma debuted in 1968 and was designed to perform during track events; it has been re-released with new colors and an all-leather upper. This version boasts a stylish metallic finish. Orthopedic arch supports offer exceptional comfort for everyday wear, while the rubber outsole increases traction on any surface.
- Leather upper with metallic finish for durability and style
- Thick padded tongue reduces irritation on top of the foot
- Orthopedic arch supports for stability
- Stitched-on PUMA logo for style
- EVA midsole absorbs impact and provides cushioning
- Rubber outsole with traction pattern for grip on many surfaces
- Style: 360977-01
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 72889896
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by biker65 Puma great shoe for biking with toe clips on pedals. Puma sneakers are great for biking because the sufficient but limited tread keeps them from getting stuck in toe clips on pedals. The shoe is comfortable and they have lasted me for a decade of long distance biking, with a little black shoe polish to keep them presentable. I'm shopping for another pair and I was happy to see this particular shoe is still available. March 12, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by Dicks Color Not Black The color is more like a grey/brown. Almost sent it back, but the shoe is comfortable. January 11, 2016
1-2 of 2