Scotty Cameron Futura X7M Dual Balance Putter
Scotty Cameron Dual Balance putters provide unmatched stability for golfers that struggle to make a consistent stroke with a conventional length putter. The Scotty Cameron Futura X7M Dual Balance is a unique pop-through bar back mallet design which moves weight farther behind the putter face for higher MOI and easy alignment. The crisp single bend shaft aligns the portion of the shaft below the bend directly down the target line.
- Unmatched stability from a +50g heavier head weight, 50g counter weight, and 38" standard length
- Heavier head by 50g provides increased weight and inertia to stabilize the putting stroke
- Counterweight of 50g in the butt of the shaft provides increased weight near the hands to stabilize the putting stroke
- 15" grip is designed to be gripped down to place the counterweight above the hands to avoid flipping or dragging the butt of the shaft during the stroke
- High MOI design provides stability and forgiveness through advanced perimeter weighting and deep CG
- Hollow sole plate and a thicker face for stability, feel and sound
- Solid feel with forgiveness from heel-toe weights directly under the face
- Square set up and easy alignment from horizontal and vertical sight lines
- Refined appearance with precisely milled surfaces and modern contours
- Minimum (force balanced) toe flow design with full shaft offset
- Scotty Cameron Dual Balance grip
- Scotty Cameron
- Loft: 3.5°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: 38"
- Offset: Full Shaft
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 72931776
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Duffer5 Equipment review Have not had a chance to get to the course to try out putter. The feel of the putter is very close to my old one. I think I am going to like this one also. November 22, 2015
1-1 of 1