Patagonia Men's Hi-Loft Down Hoodie
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
For a casual comfort and ultimate warmth you need the Patagonia® Hi-Loft Down Hoodie. This hooded zip front style includes 100% traceable down insulation to ensure lasting warmth. Featuring gusseted underarms and low profile cuffs allow you to maximize mobility and take on any outdoor excursion. A front zip closure and hand warming pockets make the Patagonia® Hi-Loft Down Hoodie your grab-and-go style this season.
- Traceable down insulation creating a long lasting warmth
- Regular fit for ultimate comfort and minimal restriction
- Gusseted underarms for ease of movement
- Front zipper closure with hooded zip collar
- Two zip hand warming pockets
- Internal chest pocket with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Cuffs offer added security during movement
- Drop tail hem with an adjustable drawcord for custom wear
- Fabric - Shell & Lining: 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Style: 84902
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 72932306
Rated 4.7 out of 5†by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5†by Irish fits well So far so good. Since the very cold weather is over for a while, I won't be able to check it in near zero degree weather. It is fine in the upper 20's. It seems very well made and is quite comfortable. March 26, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5†by Kyle Lives up to the hype! Fantastic jacket, VERY warm and light/packable. My only disappointment is the tiny hole in the front of the jacket that has a feather poking out. January 28, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5†by Henry2 Warm and attractive This coat is a unique color and the weight keeps me warm without being bulky. I'm 6'2" with a long torso and the coat is a perfect length without being too wide. January 11, 2016
1-3 of 3