Aqua Lung Sport Women's Escape Life Vest
Stay safe on your boat this season with the Aqua Lung Sport® Escape Life Vest. Designed specifically for women, this US Coast Guard-approved PFD is perfect for kayaking, canoeing and other water sports. You'll love the secure, adjustable fit for superior comfort on the water, while the reflective detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions. Zip up for safety with this nylon PFD!
- Best use: boating, kayaking, canoeing and other water sports
- Nylon construction
- Precisely shaped foam at the chest for a more feminine fit
- Low profile for a comfortable fit without sacrificing safety and protection
- Constructed with body-hugging buoyancy foam
- Padded shoulders provide extra comfort
- Adjusts on the shoulders and sides for a custom, snug fit, especially at the torso
- Reflective detailing keeps you visible to others
- Full-zip front with buckle closure system at the waist
- Zippered pockets offer quick, small-item storage
- USCG approved
- Type III personal flotation device with buoyancy of 15 lbs., 10 oz.
- Materials: 200D oxford shell, 200D oxford liner
- Aqua Lung Sport
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 74196536
Rated 4.5 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5áby Kayakchic Good buy for price I was a little worried when I first purchased this as it felt pretty bulky. I wad very pleased with its comfort during an 8 hour kayaking trip recently. It did not ride up at all when leaning back in my boat. I did wish, however, that it was more breathable material. Overall good purchase for thr cost and would recommend it for others. August 15, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby skim bulkier than expected I'm using this for sailing. It is bulkier in the front than expected. It is comfortable, but I wish I had driven to the store and tried them on. The bulkiness isn't as big an issue after a few times of wearing it. July 14, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby dani94 Great kayaking vest! I bought this for kayaking and I have used it twice now and I absolutely love it!!! The women specific feature is perfect, this vest is so comfortable and I love the color! Definitely a great buy for the money! June 9, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Diane Expecting great things Bought this vest recently for kayaking and I'm waiting for the weather to warm up in Illinois so I can go out and test it with my new kayak. The vests I've used in the past have been "universal" fit from the community center where I kayak in Florida. Okay, but not ideal. This vest is great quality, fits well (I love the "women specific" feature), and a terrific color. I like the pocket in the front, the zippered closure with the added clip belt, and the flat back so it won't ride up against the seat back. The armholes are roomy for paddling and the vest itself adjusts every possible way. I'm expecting it to meet my expectations and then some! April 19, 2016
1-4 of 4