Scotty Cameron GOLO 5 Putter
Scotty Cameron GOLO mallet putters are advanced, multi-material designs with a lightweight face-sole core milled from aircraft-grade aluminum surrounded by a solid 303 stainless steel frame. The Scotty Cameron GOLO 5 is an angled back mallet with a crisp single bend shaft.
- Advanced perimeter weighting from the precision milled steel frame integrated with the lightweight aluminum face-sole core produces high MOI and delivers stability throughout the stroke
- Forgiveness at impact is aided by the 303 stainless steel heel and toe weights integrated into the face-sole core
- Modern looks and full topline visibility from the stepless, single bend shaft
- Clean shaft with 9° forward and 3° inward lean aligns the portion of the shaft below the bend directly down the target line
- Soft sound and feel is achieved by the seamless integration of the aluminum core and steel frame using internal vibration dampeners in five strategic locations
- Easy alignment from the shaft bend, offset, and contrasting dark anodized face and pop-through flange sightline field
- Near minimum toe flow design with full shaft offset
- Scotty Cameron Matador mid-size grip
- Scotty Cameron
- Loft: 3.5°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: 33", 34", 35"
- Offset: Full Shaft
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 74215136
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Greedy Very good putter has great lines would recommend it Line it up and it's good very easy to put with give it 5 stars August 21, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jack714 Scotty Cameron Putter GOLO 5 The putter is fantastic. With it, I have immediately regained the confidence in my putting skills. Might be the last putter I ever buy. Only one issue; the putter cover sent is designed for a blade putter and not a mallet putter. It is useable, but just barely . Very disappointing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! April 28, 2016
1-2 of 2