Louis Garneau Men's Adirondack Snowshoes
For those trail walks through the snow, sport the Louis Garneau® Adirondack Snowshoes. With multidirectional performance and a contoured frame for a natural stride, these snowshoes deliver an awesome fit for even the snowiest of conditions! The Adirondack's specific shape provides snow-free decking and easily adjusts for a comfortable fit every time you set out.
- Built for trail walking and rolling hills
- Tech-heavy design
- Multidirectional performance
- Built to withstand frigid cold temperatures as low as -40°F
- Traxion stainless steel front crampons deliver multidirectional traction even in snowy conditions
- Contoured, ergonomic frame allows a natural stride with optimal surface area
- Ergo shape design boasts superior snow shedding from deck for a snow-free surface
- Fixed pivot provides superior foot rotation on axle for maximum lateral stability for the trails
- Ratchet buckles with fasteners provides a simple, easy-to-use adjustment system with optimal lateral traction
- 3D Comfort Harness System secures footing for comfort and support in snowy conditions
- LightTec decking offers lightweight flexibility
- 6061-T6 anodized aluminum frame delivers a lightweight, yet extremely durable shoe
- Lightweight, eco-friendly design
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Model # 14930437J8825, 14930507J8930
- Louis Garneau
- Size: 25
- Shoe weight: 4.9 lbs.
- User weight capacity: 100 to 200 lbs.
- Size: 30
- Snowshoe weight: 5.5 lbs.
- User weight capacity: 150 to 250 lbs.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 75755866