Louis Garneau Women's Boreal Snowshoes
Perfect for day hiking, the Boreal Snowshoes by Louis Garneau® deliver superior traction on most terrains. You'll enjoy awesome performance whether you're traveling uphill, downhill or cross-directionally. Built to keep snow off its surface, the Boreal shoes are built to handle temperatures as low as -40°F without sacrificing performance. Easy to adjust and fun to hike in, you can't go wrong with a pair of Boreals!
- Designed for day hiking
- Performance fit for all-terrain outings
- Built to withstand frigid cold temperatures as low as -40°F
- Crux Crampons deliver multidirectional traction even in snowy conditions
- Ergo shape design boasts superior snow shedding from deck for a snow-free surface
- Fixed pivot provides superior foot rotation on axle for maximum lateral stability for the trails
- U-Bar technology delivers a U-shaped profile for a reinforced structure
- Single Boa Closure System provides a secure fit with winter-proof closing
- Easy-to-use adjustment system
- 360° Harness System with EVA padding for maximum support and comfort on most terrains and most conditions
- Lightweight polymer molded deck
- V-Rail Crampon System molded into the deck for maximum traction for uphill, downhill and traverse trail paths
- Carbon steel construction
- Lightweight design
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Model # 14930468W6722, 14930468W6828
- Louis Garneau
- Size: 22
- Shoe weight: 4.2 lbs.
- User weight capacity: 70 to 150 lbs.
- Size: 28
- Snowshoe weight: 4.8 lbs.
- User weight capacity: 125 to 225 lbs.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 75755876