Louis Garneau Women's Blizzard II Snowshoes
Cover some serious backcountry terrain when you strap on the Blizzard II Snowshoes by Louis Garneau®. Delivering high-performance all season long, these shoes are built for ascents, descents and summits alike! The ergo shape helps provide a snow-free surface with every step, while the fastener system maximizes traction for an enjoyable hike in any conditions. The Blizzard's free flex design easily adjusts and absorbs shock for a great hike!
- Designed for high-performance on backcountry trails
- Built for steep ascents and descents; access to summits
- Gradient heel raiser helps minimize calf fatigue during the climb
- V-Rail crampons provide maximum traction for uphill and downhill trails and traversing horizontally or diagonally
- Contoured, ergonomic frame allows a natural stride with optimal surface area
- Ergo shape design boasts superior snow shedding from deck for a snow-free surface
- Freeflex pivot provides free foot rotation on axle and shock absorption for a more sufficient stride
- Single Boa Closure System provides a secure fit with winter-proof closing
- Easy-to-use adjustment system, even in mittens or gloves
- Connect Fastener System optimizes lateral traction
- Contact Pro and 360° Harness System provide a customizable fit to prevent slippage during ascent or descent while eliminating pressure points with EVA padding for maximum support and comfort on most terrains and most conditions
- LightTec decking offers lightweight flexibility
- 6061-T6 anodized aluminum frame delivers a lightweight, yet extremely durable shoe
- Lightweight, sturdy construction
- Eco-friendly design
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Model # 14930588S7822, 14930588S7825, 14930588T3822, 14930588T3825
- Louis Garneau
- Size: 22
- Shoe weight: 4.2 lbs.
- User weight capacity: 80 to 160 lbs.
- Size: 25
- Snowshoe weight: 4.4 lbs.
- User weight capacity: 100 to 200 lbs.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 75756006