Odyssey Works Tank Cruiser #1W Counterbalance Putter
See Price In Cart
Heighten confidence on the green with a Works Tank Cruiser #1W CB Putter. Adjustable Tank counterbalance head and grip weighting provides 5g, 15g and 30g of interchangeable weighting for fine-tuned feel and stability. The Fusion RX Insert couples a White Hot backer and a stainless steel mesh face with Metal-X roll pattern for soft feel and pure roll. Tour-proven alignment enhances accuracy with the Odyssey® Works Tank Cruiser #1W CB Putter.
- Innovative face construction pairs with counterbalance technology for enhanced performance
- Adjustable Tank counterbalance head and grip weighting helps golfers find the ideal putter balance for consistency
- 5g, 15g and 30g weight options allow you to dial in specific putter balance for the desired level of feel and stability
- Revolutionary Fusion RX Insert combines the feel of a White Hot insert with the roll of a Metal-X Face
- White Hot backer coupled with an ultra-thin stainless steel mesh face with a Metal-X roll pattern for an uncompromising blend of feel and roll
- Fusion RX Insert has a 93% faster roll than the White Hot insert, which promotes reduced skidding and gets the ball into a purer roll faster
- Tour-proven high contrast alignment highlights the proper face angle from address to impact for accuracy throughout the stroke
- Silver and black contrast allows eyes to key in on linear designs on the putter to accentuate face angle and improve concentration
- Full shaft offset keeps hands ahead of the ball through impact to promote an upward strike for quicker forward roll
- Wide blade head shape promotes proper alignment and increased confidence
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: 35", 38"
- Offset: Full-Shaft
- Head Weight: 375g (adjustable to 365g or 385g)
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 77040706
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by GlennBob Odyssey Works Tank Cruiser #1W Counterbalance Putter Great Putter. Looks good. I like the adjustable feature. March 30, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by kpstrong Best Putter out there Gentlemen PeriodI bought the I bought this Putter at the end of last year and got to play 5 or 6 Rounds with it.. Now im ready to take it to Myrtle Beach at the end of this Month . The first thing i noticed is how it comes off the Head and how easy it is to stroke. . The Counter Balance makes all the difference in the World. . . The Ball goes exactly where you want it and once you get the speed down you will have a chance to make more Putts. . . Im 6'2" so i got the 38" Putter and its just right. . . If you Buy this Putter I really think it will improve your game . . Because as you all know its all about the Short Stick if you want to go Low and Collect in the 19th Hole. . March 2, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by UncleJeffro Excellent feel Excellent feel as Odyssey putters usually have. Forward roll right of the putter face. Definitely worth the price. January 27, 2016
1-3 of 3