Odyssey Works Tank Cruiser V-Line Counterbalance Putter
See Price In Cart
Routinely drop key putts with a Works Tank Cruiser V-Line CB Putter. Adjustable Tank counterbalance head and grip weighting provides 5g, 15g and 30g of interchangeable weighting for fine-tuned feel and stability. The Fusion RX Insert couples a White Hot backer and a stainless steel mesh face with Metal-X roll pattern for soft feel and pure roll. Tour-proven alignment enhances accuracy with the Odyssey® Works Tank Cruiser V-Line CB Putter.
- Innovative face construction pairs with counterbalance technology for enhanced performance
- Adjustable Tank counterbalance head and grip weighting helps golfers find the ideal putter balance for consistency
- 5g, 15g and 30g weight options allow you to dial in specific putter balance for the desired level of feel and stability
- Revolutionary Fusion RX Insert combines the feel of a White Hot insert with the roll of a Metal-X Face
- White Hot backer coupled with an ultra-thin stainless steel mesh face with a Metal-X roll pattern for an uncompromising blend of feel and roll
- Fusion RX Insert has a 93% faster roll than the White Hot insert, which promotes reduced skidding and gets the ball into a purer roll faster
- Tour-proven high contrast alignment highlights the proper face angle from address to impact for accuracy throughout the stroke
- Silver and black contrast allows eyes to key in on linear designs on the putter to accentuate face angle and improve concentration
- Full shaft offset keeps hands ahead of the ball through impact to promote an upward strike for quicker forward roll
- Unique V-Line Mallet head shape further promotes proper alignment and accuracy
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: 35", 38"
- Offset: Full-Shaft
- Head Weight: 375g (adjustable to 365g or 385g)
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 77040716
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mde61 Odyssey putters Love this Odyssey putter, can't wait to use it at the golf course on Saturday April 13, 2016
1-1 of 1