Timberland PRO Women's PowerTrain Alloy Toe Work Shoes
Your work performance will never be hindered by potential dangers with the Timberland PRO® Men's PowerTrain Alloy Toe work shoe. The shoe highlights Anti-Fatigue technology, ensuring that materials won't wear after long term use. The upper is crafted with a blend of premium microfiber, leather and rugged mesh that provides solid ventilation and lasting comfort when the day runs long.
- Microfiber, leather and rugged mesh serves for breathability and support
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Conductive polyurethane midsole for static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology is built into the outsole
- Polyurethane outsole is slip-resistant and non-marking
- Style: 1111A
- Timberland Pro
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 77041416
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Buffy I love my new work shoes!!! I was very skeptical about purchasing shoes online that I couldn't see in person or try on. I can honestly say that I was very pleased with my purchase. I absolutely love these work shoes and have told several of my co-workers about them. They are the most comfortable pair I have owned since I've been required to wear safety shoes at work for the last 28-years. I will definitely be shopping here again in the future!! June 18, 2016
1-1 of 1