Timberland PRO Men's PowerTrain Mid Alloy Toe 6" Work Boots
Lace up the Timberland PRO® Men's PowerTrain Mid Alloy Toe 6" work boot for a comfortable and safe fit during the workday. The work boot is constructed of a conductive polyurethane midsole, ensuring that electro-static doesn't interfere with your performance on site. A fiberglass shank provides additional support, while the premium microfiber and leather upper offer extensive flexibility for a lightweight experience.
- Microfiber and leather upper provide long-lasting wear and comfort
- Alloy safety toe protects feet
- Cement construction offers flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Conductive polyurethane midsole for static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology helps support and comfort the foot with every step
- Nonmarking PU outsole offers excellent slip resistance
- Style: A11QF
- Timberland PRO
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 77041536
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ROC011 Really comfortable boots These boots are some of the most comfortable safety boots I have worn. Usually I have to wear a pair a few times until I feel comfortable - these were great the first time I pulled them on. They are also light and the sole is designed to let the wearer always feel stable. May 18, 2016
1-1 of 1