Wilson 11'' Youth Lil' Pedroia A550 Series Glove
Dominate the diamond like a Gold Glove winner with the Wilson® 11'' Youth A550 Dustin Pedroia Glove. Constructed with the lightest material on the market, this glove boasts top-grain leather for a flexible feel. Real leather laces ensure maximum durability, tailored with the Pedroia Fit&trade including longer laces and a more snug fit. Rolled Dual Welting™ feature strips of Pro Stock® leather for an easy break-in.
- Size: 11"
- Web: Hi-Web
- Youth Dustin Pedroia Model Glove
- Pedroia Fit™ includes longer laces, a snug fit and reduced heel padding for an easier close
- Top-grain leather provides a flexible, ready-to-play feel without the weight
- Real leather laces for maximum durability
- Double palm construction keeps pocket stable and wrinkle free
- Rolled Dual Welting™ boasts thin strips of Pro Stock® leather skived thin and rolled to provide long-lasting shape and a quicker break-in
- Model: WTA05RB16DI11
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 78789706
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BBRHODEN GREAT Small Youth glove I bought this glove for my 9U son who is small for his age and has very small hands. This glove came very soft and broken in right off the shelf. My son had no problems squeezing the glove closed and fielding with it immediately. It is a small (11") glove but very good for 2nd base IMO. Reinforces glove to ground discipline and ball is easy to get out of webbing. June 4, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Baseballheaven Great glove for my 7 year old The glove broke in easily and quickly. Perfect size with room to grow. He should be able to use it for 2 years before I have to buy him a real leather glove. My son and I love this glove. May 16, 2016
1-2 of 2