adidas Men's AX2 Hiking Shoes
Take the athletic performance of the adidas Men's AX2 into the great outdoors. Transition seamlessly from street to trail with the AX2 men's hiking shoe that features breathable mesh and synthetic uppers to keep feet cool. A molded sockliner offers a comfortable fit, while the lightweight midsole lends long-term cushioning on concrete, dirt paths and rocky terrain. The TRAXION™ outsole provides optimum grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Air mesh and synthetic upper
- Molded sockliner for enhanced comfort and fit
- Lightweight EVA midsole for long-term lightweight cushioning
- Comfortable textile lining
- TRAXION™ outsole provides grip and agility
- High-traction rubber outsole grips in wet conditions
- Weight: 10.9 ounces (based on size 9)
- Style: D67192
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 78789916
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cavit This product has a better looks than any other Hiking shoes My son loves it and he says it's very comfortable. July 5, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hickkickkickkee Life Adventure I bought a pair when I went to the Grand Canyon, so much grip. My brother teaches project adventure at a high school and now wears them on every trip. I just bought my second pair to wear after these run through, which doesn't look like soon. November 14, 2015
1-2 of 2