Timberland Men's Thorton 8" 400g Waterproof Hiking Boots
Just because the weather drops to freezing temperatures doesn't mean hiking isn't an option. Conquer the frozen tundra in the Timberland® Men's Thorton 8" 400G Waterproof hiking boot. Your feet will continue to stay warm in cold conditions with 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation which aids the Climapath™ technology to ventilate air for comfort. The premium leather upper fights off moisture as well for long-lasting wear and support.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather from a Silver-rated tannery provides comfort, durability and keeps feet dry
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable in any weather
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation helps keep active feet warm
- Fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps debris out
- Climapath™ technology vents moisture up and out of your shoes to help your feet stay drier and more comfortable all day
- Rubber rand for abrasion resistance
- Synthetic heel kick for added protection in high-abrasion area
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed provides all-day comfort and support
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption for all-day comfort
- Durable Green Rubber™ (42% recycled rubber) lug outsole for durability and traction on any surface
- Height: 8"
- Style: TB05853A001
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 78803906
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by texasslim60 Consistent quality at a fair price. Timberland continues to refine and reinvent their boots; always getting better and more durable. Very comfortable and long lasting. Serious value for the money. September 18, 2016
1-1 of 1