Wolverine Men's 8" Big Sky Insulated Gore-Tex Composite Toe Wide Work Boots
Bring out the big guns with Wolverine® Men's 8'' Big Sky Insulated Gore-Tex Composite Toe wide work boot featuring 1000 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra lightweight insulation. GORE-TEX® adds to your protection, and the two keep your feet light, dry and warm till the job is done. The composite toe stands up to heavy wear and doesn't transfer cold to your foot. Focus on the task ahead with the Wolverine® Big Sky work boot.
- GORE-TEX® membrane is waterproof but allows sweat to wick and evaporate from feet
- 1000g of 3M® Thinsulate™ Ultra lightweight insulation feels warm but not heavy
- Rated ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 to protect against compression and impact
- Waterproof nubuck leather and Cordura® fabric upper retains durability
- Composite toe is lighter than a steel toe and doesn't transfer cold to feet
- Cushioned footbed for comfortable fit
- Water-resistant Goodyear Welt™ construction and nylon shank for sturdiness
- Vibram® rubber outsole provides superior traction
- Style: 5551
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 79166516
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jim46 Not what it seems They are definitely not as comfortable as previous wolverine products i surely wont buy them again April 3, 2016
1-1 of 1