Patagonia Men's Snowshot Pants
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
Pull on the Snowshot Pants and power through cold weather and banks of snow. The durable H2No® Performance Standard fabric is waterproof and breathable, while the slick mesh lining is moisture wicking to keep you dry. In addition, they have ankle gaiters and an adjustable waist for a proper weather-blocking seal. Mesh lined vents at the inner thigh allow the Patagonia® Men's Snowshot Pants to release heat while blocking snow.
- Men's snow pants
- Regular fit
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard fabric with waterproof/breathable protection
- Slick mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Waist features moisture wicking, adjustable elastic tabs, 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow
- Scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh lined vents at inner thigh release heat and block snow
- Zippered mid-thigh cargo pockets
- Concealed RECOO® reflector
- Leg Lining: 2.5-oz. 100% polyester tricot mesh
- Waistband Lining: 3.8-oz. 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Shell Fabric: 2-layed, 5-oz. 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill with DWR finish
- Weight: 23.9 oz.
- Style: 30688
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 80527286