TaylorMade Ghost Tour Black Daytona Putter
See Price In Cart
Gain confidence on the green with the Ghost Tour Black Daytona Putter. This Tour-validated putter features a 304 Stainless Steel head with a milled 6061 aluminum face insert to deliver a heightened standard of feel and auditory feedback. A full shaft offset, 40° of toe hang and L-Neck hosel all work to optimize impact, alignment and roll. The bold matte black finish outfits the TaylorMade® Ghost Tour Black Daytona Putter with sleek style.
- Classic, Tour-validated putter designed to inspire confidence at address
- Milled 6061 aluminum face insert delivers precise feel and auditory feedback
- Putter head constructed of 304 Stainless Steel for incredible responsiveness
- Full shaft offset keeps hands ahead of the ball and promotes quicker forward roll
- 40° of toe hang designed to help arced stroke types deliver a square club face
- L-Neck hosel type enhances line of sight through impact for greater confidence
- Matte black finish reduces glare and increases durability
- Golf Pride Grip allows for enhanced feel
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: 33", 34", 35"
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Toe Hang: 40°
- Neck Type: L-Neck
- Head Weight: 355g
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 81022156
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by MattyMcFli Not New This wasn't the clubs fault and I think the club is great it's just that when I revived the club it obviously wasn't new. There were a lot of scraches and a few chips. I tried the putter on my putting green and it preformed great however I could not get over the damage on the club especially because of how much I paid for the club. July 26, 2016
1-1 of 1