Wilson 12" A800 Optima Series Fastpitch Glove
For the players who don't want to spend their entire offseason breaking their glove in, the Wilson® 12" A800 Optima Series Fastpitch Glove is designed for the easiest break-in there is. No glove conforms to your hand better thanks to the full-leather construction made from soft cowhide leather. Enjoy game-ready performance on its very first day thanks to the low profile heel, which allows for an effortless, flexible mitt closure.
- Wilson® 12'' A800 Optima Series Fastpitch softball glove
- Soft, cowhide leather engineered for superior performance and durability
- Full-leather construction from shell to laces for the shortest break-in possible
- Low profile heel for better flexibility
- Brown leather with blonde embellishments for a professional look
- Conventional open back
- Size: 12"
- Age: Women's
- Sport: Fastpitch Softball
- Position(s): Third Base, Pitcher
- Web: LHT
- Series: A800 Optima
- Model: WTA08RF16DO12
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 81192706
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Softballdad Seems like a good quality glove It is no a2k , but for a ten year old u-12 gal it seems pretty good. I have been using it for practice and catch, whenever I can to break it in. It is getting there. May still be a little tight for her , but will be a hind glove for some years. June 5, 2016
1-1 of 1