O'Neill Youth Superlite Life Vest
Zip them up and send 'em out on the water in the Youth Superlite Life Vest by O'Neil®. Whether your youngster likes to kayak or prefers to jump in the water after an afternoon of boating, this PFD helps keep him or her protected. The mesh detailing and lightweight materials won't weigh them down, and the quick-release buckles allow an easy off once the day is through!
- Youth design
- Helps keep kids safe during water and paddle sports
- Strategic armhole placement provides a comfortable fit specifically for kids
- Mesh detailing allows better drainage for a lightweight fit
- Quick-release buckles for a secure, snug fit
- Zipper safety tab
- Material: polyethylene foam with polyester exterior shell
- Lightweight design minimizes bulk
- Overlock stitching plus super-strength seams for long-lasting durability
- USCG approved
- Weight range: 50-90 lbs.
- One size fits most
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 81219386
Rated 3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jim Unhappy The only thing I was unhappy with is the fact it's not for pwc and it never said that when I bought it. September 19, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mustang The life jacket was too small The look was fine but it was too small. The child is 75lbs and the jacket was short and tight at the chest. August 15, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cooter It's pretty cool. It serves a perpess. My kid is a little to small for it. But it was only 29 bucks so he can use it next year May 17, 2016
1-3 of 3