Nike Women's Air Max Excellerate 4 Running Shoes
NOW: $119.97 (7% off!)
- Flash Sale: Take an Extra 10% Off until 10PM(ET) on Select Clearance Items! Discount Applied in Cart.
Take your run to the next level in the Nike® Air Max Excellerate running shoe. Featuring a seamless upper design, the Excellerate utilizes Hyperfuse technology throughout to fully wrap the foot and offer up a customized fit and feel. Strategically placed synthetic overlays add lockdown support, while the Nike® Air Max unit in the heel allows for explosive takeoffs and improved impact protection. Train hard in the Nike® Excellerate.
- Seamless upper design with breathable mesh for airflow
- Synthetic overlays add lockdown support and stability
- Hyperfuse technology throughout upper for a comfortable fit
- Nike® Air Max unit in heel for responsiveness and energy return
- Cushlon foam in the forefoot to absorb shock upon impact
- Full-length rubber outsole with waffle pattern for traction
- Style: 806798-400
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 81254976
Rated 4 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby RJ2Bs Awesome! I run about six miles four times a week so I need some good quality running shoes and these absolutely fit my requirements. The cushion is awesome and the shoes are very flexible which means I barely had to break them in at all prior to running in them. As is usually the case with Nike shoes, I had to bump my size up by 1/2 a size. August 29, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Ginny VERY COMFORTABLE! I couldn't be happier with this purchase! This is a running shoe but I use them for long walks. Great looking shoe and I can feel the support as I walk. June 6, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5áby Ellen Not for me I usually love Nike products. But the shoes were terrible for me. They are extremely hard, uncomfortable and I returned them. February 28, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby GymRat Great Color! I love Nike shoes and apparel. I really love these shoes and have other versions of Air Max shoes. They are very comfortable and fit true to size. The color is really fun too. February 1, 2016
1-4 of 4