Saucony Men's Ballista Track and Field Shoes
NOW: $89.97 (18% off!)
Explode out of the gate in the Ballista. An open mesh upper with Flex film overlays provides lightweight breathability and a snug locked in fit while a SSL EVA midsole offers maximum comfort rebound and durability. The Saucony® Ballista track and field shoe has a full-length Pebax plate with 6-spike layout and XT LITE heel that combine to provide superior traction, durability and speed during mid distance events.
- Open mesh upper allows the shoe to be super breathable and lightweight
- Flex Film overlays are a thin film that's secured to the upper for a snug supportive fit
- SSL EVA is a premium midsole that provides superior rebound, durability and comfort all race long
- Pebax plate with removable 6-spike configuration offers lightweight flexibility and traction while an XT Lite heel material ensures durable lightweight traction
- Ideal for 800m - 1500m events
- Weight: 3.2 oz (size 9)
- Style: S29025
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 82479126
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by suxc14 Dick's Sporting Goods mix products up You have the products mixed up with each other. The shoe shown as the Ballista track spike is actually the Saucony Endorhpin spike, and is meant for 1500m and up. If you're going to advertise a product at least have the picture and description right. January 23, 2016
1-1 of 1