O'Brien Child Hinged Neoprene Life Vest
Your youngster will feel safe on the water with the O'Brien® Hinged Neoprene Life Vest! Whether they're tubing, swimming in deep waters or boating, this PFD provides the perfect amount of protection without the unwanted extra weight. Made with lightweight neoprene and BioLite fabric, this life jacket boasts comfort, along with wide arm holes for full mobility and flexibility. Zip them up for the next adventure with an O'Brien® PFD!
- Designed for children weighing between 30-50 lbs.
- Perfect for boating, recreational use, swimming, learning to swim
- Lightweight neoprene plus BioLite Technology
- Front zip closure plus two buckle belts for a snug, secure fit
- Breathable BioLite material for a comfortable fit
- BioLite outer shell resists mold and mildew
- BioLite fabrics printed with soy-based inks for a more environmentally-friendly option
- Wide arm holes allow mobility and flexibility
- Size: fits boys and girls from 30-50 lbs.
- USCG approved
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 82584316
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lostlaboratory Comfy, buoyant and pink Bought this for my seriously color-prejudiced 3-year-old before going on a river float trip. She is 30 pounds and it fit her great; she was able to zip it herself but unable to undo the clips. No complaints during 3 hours of wear in 80-something heat and a cold river. I expect to get several years out of it. September 12, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Momof1 Quality life vest Bought this for my 5-year old daughter who weighs 40lbs. Fits perfectly and she says it's comfortable, however it didn't come with the neoprene pad on the strap that goes in between their legs. July 28, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Betty Child Life Jacket This life jacket is just what I needed. So glad they were on sale too! Thanks! June 19, 2016
1-3 of 3