Rave Sports Expedition 126 Stand-Up Paddle Board
Enjoy the journey when you paddle out on the Rave Sports® ESP126 Stand-Up Paddle Board. Designed with input from top long-distance paddler Alex Linnell, this SUP is built to battle through windy conditions and choppy waters, all while you enjoy a lower center of gravity, better balance and a water-shedding deck. This unique board boasts minimal sidewalls for better aerodynamics, and an overall improved ride.
- Designed with input from top long-distance paddler Alex Linnell
- For expedition paddling
- Cuts through choppy waters, waves and downwind with ease
- Designed to keep you on course even in strong, windy conditions
- Displacement hull maximizes forward momentum for an awesome ride
- EPS foam core
- Slightly sunken deck for a lower center of gravity for easier balance
- Minimal sidewalls improve airflow for better aerodynamics
- Unique water shedding channels on the front deck keeps water off the board
- Water shed channels help keep gear dry while on the water
- Recessed EVA deck pad
- Elastic cargo net
- Length provides extra space for max carry load with sufficient buoyancy
- Convenient tie-down points
- Self-venting plug
- 10" removable fin
- Leash plus attachment ring
- Removable strap handle for easy transport to and from the water
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
- Model # 02498
- Rave Sports
- Board weight: 30 lbs.
- Length: 12'6"
- Width: 29"
- Box tail: 8"
- Maximum rider weight: 240 lbs.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 83141536