Patagonia Men's Light & Variable Hooded Jacket
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
Be prepared for Mother Nature in the Patagonia® Light & Variable Jacket. This lightweight full zip is water and wind resistant, ensuring you are ready for a surprise rain shower or unexpected gusty winds. You will be shielded from the sun's harmful rays with UPF 50+ while a hem draw cord allows you to create a personalized fit. Stuff this jacket into the pocket for easy travel, giving you everything you need with this Patagonia® style.
- Lightweight, hip length jacket with fixed hood for any-weather protection
- Water and wind resistant provides weather protection
- UPF 50+ offers protection from the sun's harmful rays
- Stand up collar and chin flap offer added protection
- Draw cord at hem is adjustable for personalized fit
- Reinforced vent holes under the arms offer ultimate breathability
- Elastic cuffs create a body hugging fit
- Lined hand-warming pockets for next-to-skin comfort
- Stuffs into pocket for easy travel
- Full zip front closure traps warmth inside
- Patagonia® logo
- Fabric Content: 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Style: 27236
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 83579426
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jen Not impressed! Will most likely return after grandson sees it this weekend for his birthday. Attached outside tag says Large but sewn inside tag says XL and it looks very big. Wasn't impressed when I opened it and the size issue was the topper. October 20, 2016
1-1 of 1