Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Shell Jacket
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
No matter what the conditions are, stay protected in the Patagonia® Torrentshell Shell Jacket. This lightweight jacket features H2No® Performance Standard offering you the security you need from the storm. Adjustable attributes combined with venting pit zips creates a comfortable, breathable style that provides a personalized fit. Rain ready features including storm flaps and chin guard shield you from the elements.
- H2No® Performance Standard offers waterproofing and breathability
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish offers added wet weather protection
- Two-way adjustable hood can stow away with cord and hook
- Laminated visor on hood
- Neck lining is micro fleece offering next-to-skin softness
- Interior storm flap ensures wet weather stays out
- Zipper garage for chin guard for added protection
- Full front zip closure traps warmth inside
- Venting pit zips offer ultimate breathability
- Adjustable draw cord at the hem for a personalized fit
- Jacket stuffs into pocket making it easy for travel
- Two zip hand-warming pockets
- Fabric Content: 100% recycled nylon rip stop with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Style: 83802
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 83579446