UGG Australia Women's Coquette SlipperItem Number: 8359978
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Wear the UGG® Women's Coquette Slipper indoor or out for a durable slipper built with traction and a blown EVA molded bottom. A textured surface gives you the support needed especially in those blistery winter conditions. A genuine sheepskin sock liner gives you outstanding comfort while keeping your feet dry with moisture wicking properties.
- This style tends to run a size large. We recommend ordering a size smaller from your typical shoe size. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend ordering one-half size down.
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Twinface upper with sheepskin cuff and heat embossed UGG« logo patch
- Genuine sheepskin sock liner that naturally wicks away moisture and helps keep your feet dry
- Fully lined with sheepskin
- Blown EVA molded bottom with textured surface for traction
- Nylon binding
Country of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Rachel Really comfortable and practical shoe! Very warm, soft, comfortable, and stylish. Would definitely recommend it! February 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Joanne Nice Uggs! The Uggs are beautiful, [...] they were quite a bargain! February 3, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5áby T the shopper Bit the bullet on price but worth it These are the best slippers I have ever worn. Warm, comfortable, light weight. Wear without socks or your feet tend to feel cold. They are also the most expensive I have worn but definately worth the extra money. I tend to wear 8 1/2 but the 8's were plenty big. Bought a pair for my husband and he loved his too! December 27, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5áby Opie's Nonnie Best slippers I've ever had!!!!! I wear my slippers all day when I'm home. They keep my feet a constant temperature and I don't have to change shoes to run outside to get anything. I've worn mine a year and they still look pretty good. I have black and the dark color does rub off onto my white moisturizing socks though. I wear a 7 in a UGG boot but had to buy a smaller slipper December 5, 2010
1-4 of 4