The North Face Boys' Slakline Rain Jacket
NOW: $44.99 (18% off!)
- Earn $25 Dicks Cash on The North Face Purchase $149 and Up or $50 on $300 and Up! Select Details for more Information.
Waterproof Breathable - All Seams Sealed
All seams taped on the inside to provide premium waterproofing
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
Dress him in The North Face® Slakline Rain Jacket and keep him shielded from the wet weather. He will love rocking this color-blocked style this rainy season. Waterproof and seam sealed, you can be sure he is weather protected while exploring the outdoors. Elastic cuffs create a body hugging fit while a front zip closure traps warmth inside. Heading to the bus stop or on an adventure with friends, he will be prepared in this TNF® style.
- Color blocked rain jacket provides comfort and protection
- Waterproof and breathable ensuring he is comfortable in wet weather
- Fully seam sealed keeps the elements out
- Fixed hood for additional protection
- Elastic cuffs for a body hugging fit
- Full front zip closure traps warmth inside
- Two hand-warming pockets
- Embroidered logo
- Center Back: 22.25''
- Fabric - Lining: 100% polyester mesh
- Fabric - Body: DryVent™ 2L, 100% nylon plain weave
- Style: NF0A2SXX
- The North Face
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 84216796
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mandy99 Great Jacket Only con I can see is the sizing. I was told that XS was a 5T. When I received the coat it stated that a XS was a 6T. But other the. It's a great jacket. We went a head and kept it anyway. My son loves it. August 11, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by Loody1985 Thinner than expected I was very disappointed by how thin and cheap this "rain jacket" felt. When I think of a rain jacket or coat I imagine a thicker, more durable material. This material mimicked that of the old 1990's wind-breaker suit material. On the plus side, the color is awesome, very bright and fun. August 4, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by BoyMom77 Great multi-purpose jacket We love this jacket because it works great as a light weight wind breaker and rain jacket. My boys also love it because when it's cold they like to wear hoodies instead of coats. Because this jacket is so light, on wet days they can put it on over their hoodies to block the rain without adding bulk. July 28, 2016
1-3 of 3