Under Armour Women's Power in Pink Fly By Running Capris
NOW: $27.99 (44% off!)
Proudly support the fight for a cure in the Under Armour® Women's Power In Pink® Fly By Running Capris. Designed with smooth HeatGear® fabric, these bottoms deliver lightweight coverage that keeps you cool. Moisture-wicking properties eliminate sweat to keep you dry, while anti-odor technology keeps you fresher, longer. With flat, anti-chafe seams for added comfort, the UA Power In Pink® Fly By Capris help you go the distance.
- Part of the UA Power In Pink® Collection
- Fitted running capris
- Incredibly lightweight HeatGear® fabrication keeps you cool and comfortable
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Antimicrobial technology eliminates the growth of odor causing microbes
- Smooth, flatlock seams reduce chafing and irritation
- Wide, yoga inspired waistband with continuous internal drawcord provides a secure fit around your hips
- Water-resistant side pocket keeps your small essentials safe
- Mesh leg panels offer strategic ventilation
- Reflective details enhance visibility in low-light situations
- 18'' inseam
- UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Fabric: 80% polyester / 20% elastane
- Style: 1271531
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: JordanWeb ID: 84421866
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mustanggtlover Awesome running pants. Very comfortable.very flexible and stylish. Good for running. October 18, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Schooner Comfortable A tight fit but lightweight and smooth. Wore during a 5k this past weekend and it was about 60 degrees. Was not too hot or uncomfortable. Fabric is thin but felt comfortable while running. October 3, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ber3 Looks great I love my under armour pink fly leggings. The fit is great and look great. My only thing is the leggings at the calf ride up. It may be just me though! Would definitely recommend. August 14, 2016
1-3 of 3