Reebok Women's Workout TR Training Shoes
Complete challenging exercises in complete comfort with the Reebok® Workout TR training shoe. The soft foam midsole is designed to absorb shock upon impact and provide a plush step-in feel. The Duracage upper increases support and durability, helping you to remain stable during lateral motion. Breathable upper mesh increases airflow, keeping your feet cool during intense workouts, while the low profile design keeps you low to the ground.
- Upper optimized for lateral support, mobility and stability
- Lightweight Duracage upper increases durability
- Breathable mesh upper material keeps feet cool
- Training toe provides added protection
- Padded footbed for extra comfort
- Low profile platform has the perfect blend of cushioning and stability
- Full length foam midsole offers cushioning and a low-to-ground feel
- EVA rubber outsole improves grip and durability
- Forefoot flex grooves
- Style: V72581
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 84422516
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by eemajs mixed emotions I have mixed emotions on this shoe. I think this shoe is just not right for me. The Toe box is very comfortable as it is wider than usual & doesn't seem to squeeze or cramp you toes. What I'm having an issue with is the heel. My heels are very uncomfortable. I have blisters on the backs of both heels. At first I thought that they just needed to be "broke in" but now I'm convinced that these are just not the shoes for me. My recommendation would be to actually try these shoes on before you buy them to make sure they are comfortable for you. August 11, 2016
1-1 of 1