Under Armour Men's HeatGear CoolSwitch Compression Long Sleeve Shirt
Feel like a champion with the Under Armour® Men's HeatGear® CoolSwitch Compression Long Sleeve Shirt. UA CoolSwitch fabric keeps you cool as you move, while a compression fit and four-way stretch build improve your mobility. Sweat-wicking properties help you stay dry, and antimicrobial technology neutralizes natural odor. Finished with flat seams for a smooth feel, the UA HeatGear® CoolSwitch Compression Top helps boost your power.
- Compression fit long sleeve shirt
- Skintight compression fit allows shorter recovery times and increased muscle power
- UA CoolSwitch material uses an inner coating to pull away heat
- Signature Moisture Transport System dries fabric quickly and eliminates sweat
- Anti-odor technology prolongs freshness
- 4-way stretch construction improves your range of motion
- Super-smooth flatlock seams provide chafe-free performance
- Fabric Content: 92% polyester / 8% elastane
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 84484586
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by IPFreely Awesome for playing in hot sun - CoolSwitch is really "COOL" I purchased this because I always get exhausted from playing soccer in the hot summer and humidity of Houston weather. This thing keeps me dry and cool running around in 90 degrees humidity and I can actually play longer without being exhausted by the heat. Those who know Houston, 90 plus degree is pretty bad and not easy to breath. I don't know much about "CoolSwitch" technology, but it sure works and keeps my body pretty cool and very dry. I sweat a lot. Like a hog. I noticed if I'm running, the air wicks of my sweat and keeps me dry. But once I stop moving, the sweat accumulates at my waist and the shirt feels heavier, but I still feel cool. Once I started moving again, it gets dry again. September 25, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by 81cb900c Sun protection Purchased for motorcycle riding. White sleeves make good contrast with black leather vest for visibility. Shirt feels and fits great with the longer sleeves. Offers some protection from the sun. June 13, 2016
1-2 of 2