Under Armour Women's Links Printed Shorty Golf Shorts
Energize your golf wardrobe and stand out on the course with the Under Armour® Links Printed Shorts. UA storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability, and the moisture transport systems works to keep you dry and comfortable from tee to green. Built with four-way stretch fabrication that promotes a full range of motion, these printed golf bottoms allow you to bend, crouch and swing with unrestricted motion.
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Fitted, classic silhouette
- Light, durable & super-comfortable stretch-woven fabric
- Four-way stretch fabrication promotes a full range of motion
- Moisture Transport System wicks away moisture
- Stretch-engineered waistband with adjustable inner elastic for a perfect fit
- Three front pockets
- Two back welt pockets
- Zipper closure and button fly
- Inseam: 5''
- Fabric: 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Style: 1272346
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 85043636
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Susanny27 Didn't work for me Too tight and too short. These are going back. Not appropriate for golfing June 19, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by DRW Classy and sassy The shorts are so comfortable p. I wore them hiking up Thunderbird Mountain. Wicks away any sweat, and now I want underwear that will wick away too. March 21, 2016
1-2 of 2