Cobra KING F6+ Driver - Glass Black
NOW: $299.99 (25% off!)
Personalize your distance by teeing up the KING F6+ Driver. Cobra®'s longest, most adjustable driver features a new CarbonTrac® 5-position sliding weight system, which allows golfers to optimize launch, spin and forgiveness. A variably thick, forged 8-1-1 Titanium E9 Face surrounded by a Speed Channel® trench maximizes deflection and ball speed. MyFly 8 with SmartPad™ equips the Cobra KING F6+ Driver with added customization.
- Cobra®'s longest, most adjustable driver allows golfers to meticulously adjust loft and spin
- CarbonTrac® 5-position sliding weight allows for adjustable launch, spin and forgiveness
- Forged 8-1-1 Titanium E9 Face with variable thickness enhances deflection and larger Sweet Zone
- Speed Channel® trench around perimeter of face minimizes thickness to maximize ball speeds
- Multi-Material T.O.P. (Thin Optimized Personalized) head construction enhances weight placement
- MyFly 8 with SmartPad™ features 8 adjustable loft settings to optimize distance and trajectory
- Crown constructed of lightweight Carbon Fiber material to keep weight and CG low in the club head
- KING F6+ features higher loft offerings and draw bias adjustments for enhanced performance
- Shaft: Matrix Black Tie 65M4 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Lamkin 3GEN Crossline 360 Grip
- Loft: 9°, 9.5°, 9.5° Draw; 10.5°, 10.5° Draw, 11.5°, 11.5° Draw, 12°
- Length: 45"
- Head Volume: 460cc
- Swing Weight: D4
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 85044106
Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Skip Still trying to use it To this date I continue to use my old driver. I'm hoping that with more time on the range, I'll be able to use it. August 3, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by cobradrivernot cobra king f6+ Club has great potential. Unfortunately inferior/adjustment screw is too soft. Replaced twice now and screw head has stripped each time.Can not recommend this product. Disappointed in poor quality of such an important part of this club. July 9, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by uiu125 Last driver you will need to buy I have had problems in windy days with ball flight.... I hit a high towering shot and this driver allows me to tone the angle down and hit lower to keep it out of the wind.... Form my cobra flyZ XL to this I have noticed gained yardarge on the course and on the range... I have already had 4 of my friends purchase this driver as well.... Tee it high and let it FLY!!! June 9, 2016
1-3 of 3