Selle Royal Adult Avenue Moderate Bike Seat
The Selle Royal Adult Avenue Moderate Bike Seat provides a more comfortable bike ride. The Avenue Bike Seat is best for a moderate riding position on a 60 degree angle. Engineered with open cell foam, tridimensional Royal Gel™ cover, and wide elastomer springs, the Avenue Bike Seat allows you to ride all day in comfort. With an integrated clip system, you can attach a bag or light to the rear of the saddle.
- Designed for a moderate riding position on a 60 degree angle
- Open cell foam construction provides elasticity and breathability
- Royal Gel™ cover features a tridimensional gel design that reduces pressure points by 40%
- Elastomer springs for a safe and silent non-deformable shock absorption
- Integrated clip system allows you to easily attach saddle bag or light
- Dimensions: 273mm L x 171mm W
- Weight: 635 grams
- Style: S1900055
- Selle Royal
Country of Origin: ItalyWeb ID: 85147976
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JimBzy Love it, totally comfy! My bony butt needed some better biking buffering than what my classic leather saddle offered. Wasn't an easy decision, but this low-maintenance gel cushioned seat was just the ticket! July 21, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by n8dawg72 A very comfortable seat for those long rides. I bought this saddle to replace the stock saddle. Wow, what a difference it has made. My rides are usually 60-90 minutes long, and afterward, I usually had aches and pains in my lower back and groin area. No more! With the Selle Royal Avenue saddle, the comfort gel reduces the pressure on your bum, and along with the elastomers, reduces shock from bumpy terrain. The ergonomic relief channel is fairly wide and deep resulting in zero pressure in the groin area. I no longer have any aches and pains after those long rides. This saddle is an excellent addition to a hybrid or mountain style bike. Give it a try! March 24, 2016
1-2 of 2