O'Neill Men's Loaded Hybrid Shorts
On water or land you'll always be ready for whatever your day has in store when you toss on the O'Neill« Loaded Hybrid Shorts. Made from Hyperfreak stretch fabric with a Hyperdry durable water repellent finish, you'll stay light and mobile throughout your day at the beach. The zipper fly and internal drawcord keeps the shorts in place, while the zippered front hand pockets offer safe spots to store your items during adventures.
- 21" outseam hybrid shorts
- Hyperfreak Stretch fabric gives you full range of motion on land and in water
- Hyperdry DWR finish resists moisture absorption for a lightweight and ultra-comfortable feel
- Zipper fly and internal waistband ensure a no-slip fit
- Front zippered hand pockets keep your items safe as you go about your day
- Fabric: 140% Heather Hyperfreak Stretch
- Style: SP618A006
Country of Origin: CambodiaWeb ID: 85894656
Rated 5 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby ksigfrosty Very Comfortable Shorts are very comfortable and a great value. I've worn them casually, at the beach, and playing golf. August 15, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Flash Awsome These are the best shorts ever. Really comfy...I'm going to wear them forever and get rid of all my other shorts. I haven't tried them in the water yet but I'm sure they'll be fine. July 13, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby SugarBear AWESOME!!!!!! Best shorts ever. Run a tad big- but the drawstring helps. They dry in minutes July 7, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Beachcomber Perfect all around short I bought several pair for a vacation. They were great for a day at the beach and then still looked nice enough for a dining room supper. The fit is very comfortable, slightly big, with plenty of room to move. Definitely a must have for summer trips! June 2, 2016
1-4 of 4