TaylorMade Daddy Long Legs 2.0 SuperStroke Counterbalance Putter
NOW: $189.99 (32% off!)
Drop big putts and your score with the Daddy Long Legs 2.0 Putter. The unique design features a heavy steel frame and tungsten heel/toe weights for head stability and improved feel across the face. PureRoll Surlyn face inserts promote a soft feel and smooth roll across the face for exceptional feel. The TaylorMade® Daddy Long Legs 2.0 Putter features the most stable head TaylorMade has ever designed for superior performance on the green.
- The most stable head TaylorMade has ever designed with over 8,500 Moment of Inertia
- Heavy steel frame optimizes perimeter weighting for increased head stability
- Heavy tungsten heel/toe weights help stabilize the head by increasing Moment of Inertia
- High Moment of Inertia design for outstanding twist resistance and distance control across the face
- PureRoll Surlyn insert promotes a soft, yet solid feel and smooth roll straight off the putter face
- Counterbalanced design increases stroke stability and allows golfers to keep putter on path
- Oversized SuperStroke grip encourages pendulum-like putting motion by limiting wrist movement
- Black and white color scheme provides enhanced alignment for improved accuracy
- Color contrasting alignment aids along the topline for fast and easy alignment
- Loft: 2.5°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: 35"
- Offset: ˝ Shaft
- Shaft Type: Single Bend
- Head Weight: 395g
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 86177366
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Casualgus Worth the money Out of the wrapper it has been the best speed control and accuracy putter I've owned. June 21, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by avggolfer Off to a good start... I had a TM Spider Mallet and really didn't need a new putter, but mine had recently experienced some harsh treatment from a friend and it was not hitting the same. I picked one of the DLL putters in Dicks one day to kill some time and LOVED the feel of the straight back and forward stroke this putter had. I decided to take the plunge. After a couple practice sessions and several rounds under my belt, I am three-putting less than before and am generally more confident at address. My TM Spider Mallet was center shafter which I wasn't crazy about so I am also please to have a traditionally mounted putter at the heel. Highly recommend the Super Stroke grip as opposed to the extended length Winn grip that comes with this putter and my old Spider Mallet. May 16, 2016
1-2 of 2