TaylorMade Black Spider Mallet SuperStroke Counterbalance Putter
NOW: $149.97 (42% off!)
Sink important scoring putts with the Spider Mallet Putter. The Tour-inspired mallet design features a heavy steel frame and tungsten heel/toe weights for head stability and improved feel across the face. PureRoll Surlyn face inserts promote a soft feel and smooth roll across the face for exceptional feel. A counterbalanced design paired with high Moment of Inertia equips the TaylorMade® Spider Mallet Putter with outstanding stroke stability.
- Tour-inspired mallet design provides maximum confidence at address
- Heavy steel frame optimizes perimeter weighting for increased head stability
- Heavy tungsten heel/toe weights help stabilize the head by increasing Moment of Inertia
- High Moment of Inertia design for outstanding twist resistance and distance control across the face
- PureRoll Surlyn insert promotes a soft, yet solid feel and smooth roll straight off the putter face
- Counterbalanced design increases stroke stability and allows golfers to keep putter on path
- Oversized SuperStroke grip encourages pendulum-like putting motion by limiting wrist movement
- Black and white color scheme provides enhanced alignment for improved accuracy
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: 35"
- Offset: Full-Shaft
- Shaft Type: Single Bend
- Head Weight: 360g
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 86177386
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by RickD Taylor Made Black Spider First on a personal note, I'm a 59 year old golfer. Recently my bad putting has caused my scoring to increase from mid 80s up to high 90s. I was using a bladed putter. I noticed that a lot of senior PGA Players on tour, as well as a number of ladies on the LPGA, were using putters other than bladed. After testing a variety of different putters in Dicks I decided to purchase this model which was on sale at a good price. So far I am pleased with my choice but admittedly I'm still in a learning curve. One of the understated selling points, its a graphite shafted putter. June 5, 2016
1-1 of 1