Ogio 2016 Spyke Cart Bag
Experience a bag with all of the answers to your golf game while using the Spyke Cart Bag. A 15-way top with full-length dividers provides unrivaled equipment organization potential. 7 total pockets, including a fleece-lined valuables pocket and oversized apparel pocket, allow for plenty of key item storage. The internal "Isolation Chamber" wet/dry pocket separates your golf gear and equips the Ogio® Spyke Cart Bag with superior convenience.
- 10", 15-way top with full-length dividers for club organization and protection
- Integrated lift handles on the top cuff and trunk for simplified transportation
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap on the belly allows for enhanced mobility
- 7 total pockets provide plenty of storage options for gear and accessories
- Pockets include fleece-lined valuables pocket and oversized apparel pocket
- Internal "Isolation Chamber" wet/dry pocket separates gear for protection
- Ziperless Ball Pocket (ZBP) provides secure, easily accessible item storage
- External Ball Silo conveniently keeps up to 3 golf balls within reach at all times
- Oversized elastic towel loop, umbrella storage and tee holder for quick access
- Hoode rain hood system provides club protection during inclement weather
- Constructed of lightweight, durable nylon material
- Cart Bag weighs approximately 7 lbs.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 86177446
Rated 1.5 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5áby HackFinn Cheaply made product I would look at all other options before choosing this bag. One of the most important parts of the bag, the pocket which holds the golf balls, does not have a zipper. Instead it relies on elastic bands. Needless to say, the tension wears out very quickly such that the pocket does not close. Golf balls will be falling out in your car and on the ground as you carry your bag. In addition, I have always run the bag strap on a golf cart through the carry handle on the bag to help keep the bag steady while strapped in a moving golf cart. The design of this bag forces you to either not use the handle because it is on the opposite side of the bag, or you use the handle and your primary pockets are facing inside the cart and inaccessible. September 28, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5áby 2golfers OGIO GOLF BAG Really like the bag so far. Has some features you don't find in expensive bags. If it hold up under regular use I will be very pleased with the purchase and will recommend it to my golf buddies. Have only had it for a couple weeks so time and use will tell. Purchase arrived fast and the sales clerk at Dick's was very helpful in getting our order into the computer as the store didn't have what we needed at that time. July 27, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5áby unlucky you get what you paid for My old ogio bag had finally died after ten years. I decided I would purchase another ogio bag because the other one had held up reasonably well. I guess I should have spent more than$119! This new bag is very cheaply made Time will tell if it holds up. July 6, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5áby mick Bag was made with a defect This bag has a hard rubber piece inside the pocket where the longer clubs are placed. This piece came loose and destroyed the grip on my club because the grip catches on the hard piece of rubber when trying to remove the club. May 6, 2016
1-4 of 4