Timberland Mt. Abram Slip-On Shoes
NOW: $79.99 (11% off!)
Resolve to get outdoors more often and rely on the Timberland® Men's Mt. Abram slip on shoes to be your guide. Made of full-grain leather and mesh, this men's shoe provides a breathable yet durable feel for all your outdoor fun. Comfort comes easy with the Mt. Abram, which features an EVA midsole and anti-fatigue footbed to keep you comfortable. A durable recycled rubber outsole lends aggressive grip in this casual men's shoe.
- Premium full-grain leather, mesh and synthetic upper
- Slip-on design for quick, easy on/off
- Padded collar for comfortable wear
- Climbing rubber tip for added durability
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed keeps feet comfortable
- Compression-molded EVA midsole delivers lightweight cushion and shock absorption
- Solid rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs lends grip
- Style: TB0A15WY242
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 86464356
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by billthepill you better have extremely low volume feet for these to fit A little short and way too narrow. You would think that after decades of modern shoe manufacturing that the actual dimension of a given size would be the same for every shoe, even across several brands. Well you would be wrong. Timberland can't even standardize shoe sizes within its own company or type of shoe. I ordered these to replace a very similar pair (but not the same model) of Timberland slip ons. These are 1/4" shorter and a full 1/2" narrower than the old pair. September 9, 2016
1-1 of 1