Merrell Men's Moab Edge Hiking Shoes
Bold and breathable, there's no better hiker than the Merrell® Men's Moab Edge to highlight your style and keep you comfy. Made with a form-fitting mesh upper and M Select® FRESH antimicrobial technology to keep them fresh, this men's hiking shoe screams comfort. Outfitted with a Merrell® heel air cushion to absorb shock and durable Vibram® outsole for traction, the men's Moab Edge offers style and service in the great outdoors.
- M Select® FRESH antimicrobial technology controls odor from sweat and moisture
- M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
- Mesh and 3D printed mesh upper
- Breathable mesh lining keeps feet feeling fresh
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Molded nylon arch shank provides underfoot protection and support
- Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram® TC5+ rubber outsoles provide aggressive grip
- Weight: 1lb 11oz/776g
- Style: J35431
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 87045096
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by quail22 A little narrow Pretty good shoe, it is a little narrow, but unfortunately does not come in a wide option. I took the insoles out that came with it, they were a bit bulky and had way to high of an arch, and replaced them with a flat insole. That helped quite a bit. Overall a pretty good shoe, just needs a wider toe box. May 10, 2016
1-1 of 1