Nishiki Men's Trail Cycling Shorts
NOW: $19.97 (63% off!)
Get ready to ride through the wooded trails wearing the Nishiki® Men's Trail Cycling Shorts. Featuring a lightweight fabric and an attached liner, the Nishiki® Trail Shorts offer maximum mobility and support for all day outings on the trails. Experience lasting comfort with its gel chamois and moisture wicking fabric which helps keep you cool and dry mile after mile.
- Best for mountain and trail biking
- Lightweight fabric offers easy maneuverability and comfort
- Moisture wicking and moisture control fabric helps keep you dry during all day rides
- Self-adhesive flaps on the side tighten the fit
- Zipper and button closure
- Button snap back pocket and side zippered pocket
- Attached liner for support
- Gel chamois provides cushioning and added comfort
- Chamois thickness: up to 0.6"
- Chamois dimensions: 13.5" L x 7.75" W
- UPF Sun Protection
- Inseam: 11"
- Fabric: 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex
- Style: NBAM14014Z
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 87374306
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by EL Good fit For a guy who wants a baggier short these fit well and the detachable liner is a plus feature. I often have trouble with bike shorts liners that fit in waist but too tight in the thigh--not the case with these. A great value at sale price 39.99 October 17, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by offroading2x Loose and comfortable Finally warm enough to go trail biking in shorts. These performed well. First pair of biking shorts that I have and had to get used to the padded butt lining. It felt weird at first but felt good during the times when we had to bike on paved roads from one trail to the next. April 21, 2016
1-2 of 2