Under Armour Men's Wounded Warrior Project Raid Shorts
Hit the gym in the Wounded Warrior Project® Raid Shorts to work out while promoting a good cause. These athletic shorts feature ArmourBlock® anti-odor technology to keep you feeling fresh and HeatGear® technology to help you stay dry. More importantly, the Under Armour® Men's Wounded Warrior Project® Raid Shorts are a part of UA's Freedom Initiative, so you'll be supporting the veterans who have protected this country.
- Loose fitting athletic shorts
- HeatGear® technology dries fast and wicks sweat away from the skin
- ArmourBlock® anti-odor technology neutralizes odors to keep your apparel smelling fresh
- UPF 30+ sun protection
- Mesh hand pockets
- 4-way stretch for easy movement
- Part of the UA FREEDOM line, which is UA's pledge to an annual minimum donation of $250,000 supporting First Responders, Military Personnel, Law Enforcement Officers, and Veterans
- Fabric: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- Style: 1276939
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: JordanWeb ID: 88111566
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cynbad Extremely Comfortable, sharp looking and money towards a GREAT cause! I thought the shorts look great! Couldn't get over how soft and comfortable they are! Can't beat the Under Armour products on keeping you cool and dry. Let's you move around without restrictions. June 4, 2016
1-1 of 1