Odyssey White Hot RX #7 Putter
Set a new standard on the green with a White Hot RX #7 Putter. The next evolution in White Hot feel couples the legendary White Hot insert with a dual-layer, injection molded insert to create ultimate speed and feel. An Oval Pattern Elastomer Insert combines with a textured clear coat finish on the face to increase friction and generate quicker forward roll. The unique mallet shape promotes confidence with an Odyssey® White Hot RX #7 Putter.
- The next evolution in White Hot feel combines with enhanced roll to get the ball into a pure roll faster
- Legendary White Hot insert coupled with a dual-layer injection molded insert for enhanced performance
- Dual layer injection molded insert has a softer core to equip golfers with the ultimate in speed and feel
- Oval Pattern Elastomer Insert generates enhanced speed control and quicker, better roll characteristics
- Textured clear coat added to the putter's striking surface works with ovals to increase friction at impact
- 1-Dash eyeFIT classification features face balanced weight placement and complements a square stroke
- Tour-proven contrasting alignment cues pair with sleek head finish for greater accuracy and consistency
- Full shaft offset keeps hands ahead of the ball through impact to promote an upward strike
- Unique mallet head shape promotes proper alignment and increased confidence
- Grip: Golf Pride Standard Rubber Putter Grip
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: 33", 34", 35"
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Head Weight: 345g
- EyeFit System: 1-Dash
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 88170876
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RichardR good feel putter good weight good feel putter helps improved accuracy and consistency October 6, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jimbo9 Great Putter I am 78 years of age and normally play golf twice a week.Used the putter immediately after purchase. Immediately seen the difference from my previous putter and the new putter. Has a great feel and balance. Do not have to strike the ball as hard as I did with the old putter. I am putting more putts in the hole instead of leaving them short. April 26, 2016
1-2 of 2