Marmot Aspen 55° Sleeping Bag
Ideal for backpacking excursions, cycling trips and camping, the Marmot® Aspen Sleeping Bag provides a very compressible, light carry weight bag without compromising comfort. The SpiraFil™ high-loft insulation delivers a warm, soft comfort, plus the DWR finish keeps moisture away so you stay dry all night long. With feely drawcords for easy cinching and a blanket-like interior, you're sure to sleep soundly under the stars.
- 55° temperature rating
- EN tested to 55°
- Mummy shape
- Seasons: 2
- Designed for cool weather
- Lightweight design for camping, backpacking or scouting trips
- Extremely packable for easy carry
- Highly compressible- perfect for backpackers, paddlers and cyclists
- SpiraFil™ synthetic high-loft insulation provides a unique blend of spiral hollow fibers and polyester fibers to create warmth, softness and compressibility
- SpiraFil™ provides comfort and warmth even when wet
- DWR-treated fabrics wick moisture away for dry comfort
- Outer shell: 100% 70D polyester with DWR finish
- Lining: 100% polyester taffeta
- Blanket-like construction for plush, soft comfort
- Feely drawcords for quick cinching during the night
- Snagless draft tube blocks out the cold
- Full-length zipper extends around the end of the foot box for quick, easy in/out
- Two-way zipper sliders
- Hand wash warm with powdered detergent
- Model # 900132
- Maximum user height: 6'0"
- Carry weight: 1 lbs., 8 oz.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 88347266
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Caminodreams Great for indoors or temps above 55F Very compact and light, smaller than a football. Only about 1/2 inch of loft. Perfect for Europe hostels and other indoor sleeping. Compression bag is durable and perfect for bike or kayak camping. I would not use outdoors below 55 to 60 degrees unless you have warm base layers. I'm 6' 2" 205 lbs and it barely fits lengthwise and is a little tight in the shoulders when fully zipped up, which it normal for a mummy bag. I wish they sold a long version. Material and zipper quality is great. Perfect for what it's designed for and decent price. August 26, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Attagirl Good features This product is very light weight and compact. It folds back into bag fairly easily. June 7, 2016
1-2 of 2