Nike Men's HyperVenom Phinish FG Soccer Cleats
NOW: $179.99 (10% off!)
Finish the game off strong in the Phinish. A NIKESKIN upper with Flywire cables and anatomically correct shape deliver unmatched ball touch, fit, agility and total locked down dynamic support. ACC technology offers excellent ball control in both wet and dry weather. The Nike®, HyperVenom Phinish FG soccer cleat has a Nylon chassis with Pebax® base that ensures superior support and a responsive feel on FG pitches.
- NIKESKIN upper improves ball touch and feel while lightweight Flywire cables offer dynamic support and a locked down fit
- Asymmetrical lacing area enlarges the strike zone for better ball contact
- Anatomically correct shape of the boot delivers a glove-like fit and better agility
- ACC (All Conditions Control) technology ensures unmatched ball control in wet or dry playing conditions
- Molded sockliner cushions the foot to reduce stud pressure and keep your feet comfortable all match long
- Nylon chassis with Pebax® base provides support and a responsive feel while toe and midfoot blades with TPU tips improve traction and speed on FG pitches
- Weight: 7 oz
- Style: 749901
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 88475786
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by JonSnow I like the way it feels. Being forced to buy a new pair of cleats because your old cleats are starting to fall apart sucks when your current pair is 5 years old. I'm not down with the whole "built-in sock" thing that the cleats these days are doing. So I grudgingly tried these on, as well as several other pairs of cleats from many brands and models. I enjoy how the boot caresses my feet like the touch of an elegant foot massage. Ran a mile in them to break them in before I played my first game in them. They feel nice, but I can't fit my bulky, robotic ankle brace in when my ankle is loose or recovering from a sprain. Again though, they feel nice. And I even like the color. September 14, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Justin11 This boot is amazing The boot really fits ur foot and give u buetiful touches on a ball and also very confortable May 3, 2016
1-2 of 2