Bridgestone Tour B330 Golf Balls
- Limited Time Sale: Buy Two Get One Free on Bridgestone 2016 Tour B330 Series Balls! Must Add All to Cart for Discount
Drive past competitors while playing Tour B330 Golf Balls. Engineered for golfers with swing speeds above 105 mph who are looking to maximize distance, the Tour B330 features a SlipRes cover construction to create enhanced friction and spin. A firmer TOURcore design pairs with the dual mantle structure to generate heightened launch and limited spin off the driver and long irons. Amplify your distance with Bridgestone® Tour B330 Golf Balls.
- Engineered by Tour pros for golfers with swing speeds above 105 mph who are seeking Tour distance
- Firmer TOURcore design increases ball speeds off the driver and long irons for even longer distance
- Dual mantle design further enhances swing speed and distance by increasing launch and reducing spin
- SlipRes cover construction produces maximum greenside performance and shot-stopping control
- Cover formulation creates higher friction for more spin from the rough and less spin off the driver
- 330 Dual Dimple Technology for truer, more consistent ball flight
- Advanced 4-piece construction for distance with control
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 88478556
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Wild1 Good But Not Great I had to buy new golf balls and have enjoyed the performance of Bridgestone B330's over the years. Which you can't buy at my course pro shop. The reason that I can not give them a 5 star rating is that, I can't detect any improvement. The flight pattern was about the same off my woods and irons and they seem to spin about the same off my wedges around the greens. If anything they seem to have lost a little distance, but that could be me. October 19, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by JC1622 Great product if it fits your game! Solid ball, good bite around greens, great feel off the driver, and cheaper than a ProV for the same quality ball! October 18, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by nfasano wonderful balls I love these balls. They compare to prov1s. I don't know if there is actually any difference but I seem to hit these better than Prov1s. They have quickly become my favorite ball. My pops used them for a minute because I loved them. He has a lower swing speed and didn't like them as much as chrome softs. So, I think the 105 mph swing speed and above is a warning that should be heeded. Just my take on it. Happy golfing May 6, 2016
1-3 of 3