adidas Men's adizero 5-Star 5.0 Uncaged Mid Football Cleats
NOW: $89.97 (28% off!)
Take the fight to the opposition in the 5-Star 5.0. A flexible SPRINTSKIN upper with SHOCKWEB reinforcement provides a snug lightweight fit, support and optimum performance while an IRONSKIN toe box offers enhanced durability and protection. The adidas® adizero® 5-Star 5.0 Uncaged football cleat has a 5-Star frame with optimal traction zones that ensures ideal traction and strength for superior performance.
- The 2016 addition of the 5-Star 5.0 Uncaged cleats depict some of the most iconic team mascots in an amazing digitally printed graphic design
- Flexible SPRINTSKIN upper with heel cup delivers added durability, flexibility and a snug locked in fit
- SHOCKWEB reinforcement offers an added support system than enhances stability and support for improved comfort and fit
- IRONSKIN toe box for added durability and protection
- Anatomically molded EVA insole offers lasting comfort
- 5-Star Frame with optimum traction zones provide the perfect combination of lightweight strength, multi-directional speed and grip to play at a higher level
- Weight: 8.8 oz
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 88480076
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sportaunt Shie sizes off Product is great but size is not right. I ordered a size 13 that my nephew wears and had to return and get size 11.5. Thats a big difference. Makes ordering on line difficult and trips to store to correct, so it defeats ordering on line. Also do not carry any wrestling equipment in store like,website says. August 28, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by QuarterbacksGrandma Beautiful but Uncomfortable These cleats are beautiful! Striking in every way. The white and gold are outstanding together and the artful illustration of the cheetah is simply excellent. In addition, the shoe is light weight. Sadly however, the shoe is uncomfortable on. My grandson was unable to perform in his usual manner because this shoe does not move with ease. It was disappointing because the school my grandson is quarterbacking for has a mascot that resembles the cheetah. Luckily, Dick's exchanged these shoes for another pair that will be delivered soon. July 6, 2016
1-2 of 2