Danielson Lead Wire Pliers
These Lead Wire Pliers are the proper tool for a job well done, making them an essential item for anglers to have with them. These long-nose, split-ring pliers are designed to cut, flatten and punch lead wire. They feature a high-carbon steel construction for durability and EVA foam sure-grip handles for comfort. In addition, Danielson® Lead Wire Pliers have a punch pin and a crimp-free cutting surface for hollow core wire.
- Long-nose, split-ring pliers
- Designed to cut, flatten and punch lead wire
- High-carbon steel construction
- EVA foam sure-grip handles
- Crimp-free cutting surface for hollow core wire
- Punch pin
- Length: 7 in.
- Model: LWP7
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 88603726